30 сент. 2018 г.

Black 22

Jack Ryan 1×3


Jack Ryan: I understand how a kid with no options, no future gets seduced by extremism, but... how does it happen to somebody like him? I mean, he graduates from the University of Paris Dauphine, with a degree in business, top five percent of his class. Then he gets arrested for assault, just throws it all away. Why?

Captain Sandrine Arnaud: You think a piece of paper changes the way the world sees you? In America, you can still be an African and an American, you can be a Mexican-American, an Italian-American, a Chinese-American. In France, there are no hyphenates. You are either French, or you are not.

Captain Arnaud: How could you be in the CIA, knowing everything your government does?
Jack Ryan: Well, I figure it's better to be on the inside, maybe be able to change something, than be on the outside and not be able to change anything.
Captain Arnaud: What'd you do for them?
Jack Ryan: I'm an analyst.

Captain Arnaud: I think you have everyone fooled. I think you are a wolf. A wolf who plays at being a sheep.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий