26 сент. 2018 г.

French Connection

Jack Ryan 1×2


Nate Singer: You may recognize Dr. Ryan from this evening's installment of "jihadi theater."

Jack Ryan: I was just following the money, sir.

Cathy Mueller: He said you're one of the smartest guys he's ever met... But you're too good for your own good.
Jack Ryan: Is that even a thing? What does that mean?
Cathy Mueller: Uh... moralistic, self-righteous.

Cathy Mueller: Propediem te videbo.
Jack Ryan: Yeah...
Cathy Mueller: See you soon.
Jack Ryan: I knew that one.

Cathy Mueller: You should try yoga. For your back.

James Greer: Rain Man, my office.

Jack Ryan: You stole it?
James Greer: No, I-I borrowed it. Sometimes you have to break a few rules just to get the job done.

Kamal: ...have 'em. As a reminder. You may have taken a break from Him, but Allah is with you always. Never forget that, brother.

James Greer: How's it going?
Jack Ryan: Other than the fact that accurately guessing an eight-digit passcode was about ten to the eighth power, which is one in 100 million, I'm great.

Jack Ryan: Every password is personal to the person who creates it...

Jack Ryan: Garth, huh?
Matice: Yeah... like Brooks. I pick a different name every trip. It's fun.

Matice: Doc, do me a favor, all right? Watch your muzzle awareness, okay? I don't want you getting all excited and shooting me in the tail end. I got kids that think I'm an astronaut. Kind of hard to explain how I got shot in the ass in space.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий