19 сент. 2018 г.

The End

American Horror Story. Apocalypse

8×1

Gallant: Who cares how many followers you have? You're a billionaire.
Coco: That's my father's money! I need to make something of myself.

Gallant: Are the Kardashians filming out there?

Coco: It's bullshit. It's a hoax. It's like that time in Hawaii. They're gonna text in, like, a minute with a retraction.

Evie: Ugh. Esmeralda, the champagne's burnt again.

Gallant: The government sent a warning. Missiles are coming.
Evie: So is global warming... Well. It's probably fake news. I'm gonna call Donald.

Wilhemina: It may be seem to you a regression, Mr. Campbell, our way of life here, but you'd be dead wrong. Technology is what destroyed the world. Social media gave people the illusion they were equal. Now that's all been swept away. The natural order will restore itself.

Emily: What's a "Purple"?
Wilhemina: The elite. The worthy. Those chosen to survive.

Wilhemina: There's no excuse for tardiness when there's nothing else to do.


Gallant: It just plays over and over, 24 hours a day!
Stu: It's like Satan's Spotify playlist.

Wilhemina: Dinner is served.

Gallant: It's all we get. Don't be too disappointed.
Darling, you don't know what disappointment is until you've slept with Yul Brynner.

Miriam: It was always fragile. They made you think the system was a rock. It was a water balloon. One prick of the needle and... that's all it took.

Miriam: Easy. Set the sensitivity to ten, you can make anyone sound like Chernobyl.

Wilhemina: It's strangely satisfying, isn't it? Dispensing punishment? I love their faces... that stupid "can't believe this is happening to me" look they get.

Miriam: I'm military. My dad killed so many Viet-Cong he lost count. Killing is in my DNA. But I still respect the chain of command.

Miriam: It's chicken.
Timmy: That's not a chicken bone.

Andre: Oh, this stew is Stu!

Coco: Mallory, come here and stick your finger down my throat!

Gallant: Maybe it's time to eat somebody!
Coco: Or just, like, an arm.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий