28 сент. 2018 г.

Wait Until Dark (1967)

Lisa: They should make heroin look like something else. Candy bars, maybe.

Mike Talman: What do we do?
Roat: What you always do, Mr. Talman, lie and cheat and play act.

Roat: They're strange people. They lose dolls.

Roat: Well, she was trespassing, Mike... poaching. Going into the business for herself. Bad news. Things like that go on, and what do you have? Anarchy. No discipline, no sense of order. Bad news.

Susy Hendrix: So can I come over and wait for you in the coffee shop downstairs? Is that all right, Sam?
Sam Hendrix: Sure.
Susy Hendrix: Won't be hard to find me. I'll be the one reading Peter rabbit in braille.

Carlino: Trouble.
Mike Talman: Trouble.

Susy Hendrix: Do I have to be the world's champion blind lady?
Sam Hendrix: Yes!
Susy Hendrix: Then I will be. I'll be whatever you want me to be. Just tell me what you want and then that's what I'll be.
Sam Hendrix: Susy--
Susy Hendrix: I mean it.
Sam Hendrix: I don't want you ever to be anything but Susy, because that's the way I love you.

Carlino: How goes it inside?
Mike Talman: She's something, man. She is really something.

Gloria: Gee, I wish something like this would happen every day...

Gloria: Oh, I'm a girl scout. Wanna buy some cookies?... Sure you don't wanna buy a few boxes? I get points.
Carlino: Buzz off, kid.
Gloria: Well...OK. Guess I better try to make points with someone else.

Mike Talman: You're a good strong lady... Susy Hendrix.
Susy Hendrix: World's champion blind lady.
Mike Talman: Oh, yeah. You're all of that.

--
+++ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий