19 сент. 2018 г.

Let's Go Roaming

Mr. Mercedes 2x2


Karen: I-I have a kid. I'm a single mom.
Billy: You're making this hard now.
Karen: You ugly fat fuck!
Billy: Okay. Less hard.

Billy: Fuck me up the arse!

Piggy: All these kids look alike, truth be told... I actually try not to look at the little bastards. Most are overstimulated glucose addicts.

Donna: Why don't you simply enjoy life, hmm? Just stop worrying about finding the value in it.
Billy: What if I'm not built for that?

Holly: Do you know that I've never been camping?
Billy: Ugh. I wish I could say the same.
Holly: Why? You don't like nature, or...
Billy: Well, not philosophically opposed. I just prefer toilets.

Billy: Wow! Look at this!
Holly: Oh, they got the color wrong. It's supposed to be crimson.
Billy: Blue for a boy. It's perfect.

Billy: Good man. Lived good, died shitty.

Ida: How was the party?
Holly: Mm, it was slightly more enjoyable than Pete's funeral because no one was crying, but the food wasn't nearly as good.

Holly: He never leaves the lights on for when he comes home. He says he doesn't want to pay the electric company more than he has to, but I think that he just prefers the dark.
Ida: There's nothing wrong with a little darkness...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий