16 сент. 2018 г.

The Code

Fear the Walking Dead 4×11


Morgan: Mississippi?

Stevie: Make yourself at home. You know what we say. Take what you need, leave what you don't.
Morgan: Hey, who are you?!

Wendell: All my life, people like you been usin' stalls made for people like me. I never ask the question, but I'ma ask it now. Why?
Morgan: I'm... I'm gonna be honest. It always seemed like a little apartment.

Wendell: Hey, they looked down on us when the soda was flowin', but we got a code and we keepin' it alive.
Morgan: And what is it?... The code.
Wendell: You gotta help people when they need that... help. And then you gotta keep your truck movin'.
Sarah: Keep on truckin'.
Wendell: Keep on truckin'...
Sarah: Dig it.


Morgan: Recipes for what?
Jim: Beer. I brew beer. Goddamn staff of life.

Jim: Here's what I got... the future. We're gonna infest this planet again. It's what we do. An ice age couldn't knock us out. You see, one day, everything that we lost, we're gonna rebuild. We're gonna start again. It's inevitable. So... I make beer.

Sarah: I like beer, Jimbo.
Jim: It's Jim.
Wendell: You never tried Jimbo?
Jim: Nope.
Wendell: Dude, it's an awesome variant to your name. I'd think about it.

Jim: History is built on beer... We are back to a time where a safe and sterile source of hydration and nutrition is needed. Yeah. It is the staff of life. We were nomads. Beer made us settle and become farmers. Egyptians, Sumerians, Babylonians, Incans, the Chinese... Beer, beer, beer, beer, beer. You know people who want the world to come back together again. They need me. They need this stuff. They need beer.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий