4 сент. 2018 г.

Cherry

Sharp Objects 1×6


Jackie: You're gettin' warmer, Detective. And not just 'cause it's hotter than a whore in church today.

Willis: I need to run a 522. Admittance records, area hospitals.
K.C.P.D.: OK, what's the name?
Willis: Camille Preaker.

Adora: You're welcome... I believe she's outstayed her welcome.

Curry: ...it doesn't fit the profile. Women don't kill like that, that violent.
Camille: Until they do.

Jackie: Dead girls everywhere.

Becca: Everyone thought you had your period, but I saw. On your thigh. The cuts. It said "cherry." That made sense.

Becca: We were so shiny. Luscious on the outside. But on the inside there's that dark, hard pit.

Amma: Boys are easy. You just let 'em do stuff to you.
Camille: Mm, you shouldn't let them do that.
Amma: When you let them do it to you... you're really doin' it to them. and... they like you. It's not the same with girls. I mean, I can get them to do what I want, but... they don't like me.

Camille: It's safer to be feared than loved.
Amma: Machiavelli.
Camille: How do you know that?
Amma: You know how. Sometimes you need to be mean... or hurt.

Amma: Do you ever feel like... bad things are gonna happen to you and you can't stop 'em? You can't do anything? You just have to wait?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий