24 сент. 2018 г.

The Geek Interpreter

Elementary 6×19


Holmes: Justice is like an orgasm. It can never come too late.

Holmes: Watson, wake up.

Watson: Who is this stranger in my bedroom with your face strapped to his face?

Watson: I thought you were working on a cold case with Athena.
Holmes: I was. We finished.
Athena: Hi, Joan.
Holmes: With her help, I solved the 1926 case of Fitzroy McPherson, a scientist found dead in his apartment in Sheepshead Bay.

Watson: I'm confused. What part of the crime scene did you need Athena to reenact?
Holmes: We didn't reenact anything. We just had sex. I was having trouble jogging my memory, and I needed a potent distraction. Athena provided one.

Watson: I'm sorry, people pay you to sleep in your car?
Eli: Yeah, it's called AwayKay Mobile. It's part of the app. You know, like you'd rent out an apartment for the night, only this is a lot cheaper.

Holmes: I think, on some level, he likes having his affections set on the unattainable. It's safer. As long as he loves someone that he can't have, then he never has to put himself at risk.

Holmes: Look, if you... if you need to disrobe, feel free. You're in a safe place. Just-just mind the furniture.
Harlan: No, I only get naked for math. This, this... this is the opposite of math.

Harlan: Cut me a little bit of slack. You know, me and social cues are like... relativity and quantum mechanics.

Holmes: If you're thinking of hugging me again, don't do that.

Watson: Falling in love with someone is not supposed to be the same experience every time. Someone else will be someone else.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий