10 сент. 2018 г.

Something Beautiful

Better Call Saul 4×3


Jimmy: So it's perfect, right? We make some nice Hummel-loving lady happy... and we make a bundle. Let's do something beautiful here.

Jimmy: Hey, this is the interested party. I have one question for you: Do you shit gold?.. It's a simple "yes" or "no." Do. You. Shit gold?

Dr. Caldera: You woke up. That means my Spanish is good enough... and Yul Brynner here is actually O-negative.

Jimmy: Let's see what the old boy has to say...

Chuck: "... I sincerely admire your energy and resilience. I used to worry about you finding a place in the world... but I'm not worried about that anymore. I'm certain no matter what the future may bring... you'll land on your feet. ..."

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий