6 сент. 2018 г.

Schwanzkopf

Preacher 3×9


Allfather: Any last words, Mr. Custer?

Jesse: ...let me die on my knees before God. ... Let me die a Christian.

Sidney: I have other names. Abaddon. Azrael. The Angel of Death...
Tulip: What about... Satan's bitch?

The Angel of Death: I'll be seeing you...

Cassidy: "I kill people to set them free." That's mental. You sound like yer in a Kevin Spacey movie.

Eccarius: Please, Cassidy. We're this close to happiness.
Cassidy: I'd rather be sad.

Eccarius: No. It's going to be worse than that.

Jesse: Your head looks like a dick... Suits you.

Jesse: That is the worst apocalypse plan I have ever heard.

Herr Starr: Allfather was a lunatic. You can't kill everyone. Just the undesirables... Hipsters. Presbyterians. Trade unionists. The Danes.

Herr Starr: The Grail needs a Messiah. It's our entire business model!

The Saint of Killers: What about the rules?
Sidney: Don't be a Pollyanna... It's the Wild West, cowboy. God's gone. There are no rules. Not that the old ones did your wife and kid any good.

Herr Starr: Custer, you maniac!

Tulip: He's right. I... I'm sorry. I-I shouldn't have called you an errand boy... I shoulda called you an errand bitch.

Hitler: Auf Wiedersehen, suckers!

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий