23 сент. 2018 г.

Jack Ryan 1×1

Pilot


James Greer: Your turn, Lance Armstrong.

Jack Ryan: Well, one of the difficulties in cobbling together intel is dealing with two databases that aren't meant to talk to one another. That's why I've actually written a custom SQL query--

Jack Ryan: Don't you think there are people on the seventh floor that would have loved this opportunity 20 years ago the first time they heard the name "bin Laden"?

Jack Ryan: 9/11 cost half a million dollars. If he is real, what do you think he can do with 20 times that amount of money?

Joe Mueller: You know the problem with this self-righteous Boy Scout routine? Is that one day you're gonna wake up... and realize that you've been lying to yourself about not wanting all of this. And you know what? By then, it's gonna be too late.

Jack Ryan: State Department. I run, uh, supply chain logistics for the Western Hemisphere.
Cathy Mueller: That sounds...
Jack Ryan: Boring?


Jack Ryan: I can't go to Yemen. I'm an analyst. I don't interrogate people; I write reports.
James Greer: Well, that's gonna make a doozy... Get on the fucking plane.

James Greer: Matice, this is Dr. Ryan.
Matice: What you a doctor of?
Jack Ryan: Economics.
Matice: .... Cool.

Matice: What do you analyze?
Jack Ryan: Global markets, mostly. Financial aberrations, stuff like that.
Matice: You got any tips?
Jack Ryan: Tips?
Matice: Stocks and shit. Trying to expand my portfolio.

Soufan: Do you do this often? Kidnapping innocent people off the street and interrogate them.
Jack Ryan: You're my first one, actually. How am I doing?

Jack Ryan: Shoot me.

Suleiman: I thought you were an analyst.
Jack Ryan: I thought you were a bodyguard.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий