4 сент. 2018 г.

Breathe

Better Call Saul 4×2


Gus: I decide what he deserves. No one else.

Jimmy: Why wait?

Jimmy: I've been told stubbornness and persuasiveness are two of my top qualities.

Jimmy: Well, you know why God made snakes before he made lawyers?... He needed the practice... And that's pretty much the only lawyer joke I know 'cause all the others are true stories.

Jimmy: Look, being a lawyer, my job was sales. I was selling to judges. I was selling to juries. Sometimes I was selling to clients to take the best deal from a series of bad options, but every hour of every day, I was convincing, persuading. I was selling.

Jimmy: I know... I know better than anyone that the copier... it's the beating heart of any business. It goes down, it causes delays. That is lost money. That is frustrated employees. That's a negative work environment... That's a business on life support. But you plug one of your new machines into the system... whew! That is a healthy, strong heartbeat. Ca-chunk, ca-chunk, ca-chunk. That is a healthy business. Ca-chunk, ca-chunk, ca-chunk. That is a successful business!... And that's what we're selling.

Jimmy: You guys are like a couple of cats. I come in and wave a shiny object around, you're like, "I want that!" No due diligence? No background check? No. Just hire the guy that says them fancy words? I could be a serial killer! I could be a guy who pees in your coffee pot! I could be both!

Lydia: So... what's your plan then?
Mike: Madrigal has eight terminals in the southwest. One down, seven to go.
Lydia: Uh-huh. And if I asked you to reconsider...
Mike: I'd ask you to do the same.

Kim: Let me guess. $4,000?
Howard: $5,000.
Kim: It's what you give when you want to cut someone out of a will but not have it contested, just enough money to show the recipient wasn't forgotten.

Gus: From now on... You. Are. Mine.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий