11 дек. 2012 г.

The Bourne Legacy

& Byer: I want to know about anybody who talked to anybody about anything at any time.

& Outcome #3: Are you going to pretend you don’t know I’m here?
    Aaron: I was just trying to be polite.

& Aaron: Don’t you think that’s strange?
    Outcome #3: The wolves?
    Aaron: They don’t do that. They don’t track people.
    Outcome #3: Yeah. Maybe they don’t think you’re human.

& Outcome #3: How do you know that I’m not evaluating you?
    Aaron: I don’t know. Are you?
    Outcome #3: Maybe I don’t care.
    Aaron: Do you ever not care?

& Byer: Do you know what a sin-eater is?.. That’s what we are. We are the sin-eaters. It means that we take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us, so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible, and absolutely necessary.


& Marta: Is that your name? James?
    Aaron: No. What?! You don’t know my name? What do you call me? What do you put on my blood work?
    Marta: ... Five.

& Aaron: You can’t be that naive. There’s no way you’re that naive!

& Aaron: Who tells you that this is okay?
    Marta: No one... I do...
    Aaron: Who says it’s okay?
    Marta: I do research. I design, I survey. I don’t administer meds. I don’t make policy!
    Aaron: No. You just load the gun.

& Marta: I told you, it’s on the other side of the planet.
    Aaron: Well, guess where we’re going?

& Marta: I’ve never been here at night. I don’t know the rules.
    Aaron: There are no rules, okay? We belong here. Come on.

& Turso: This went from something I don’t know about to something on the drawing board, and now you’re telling me it’s up and running?
    Byer: It’s up and running. Consider yourself informed. Are you comfortable?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий