8 дек. 2012 г.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days

& Greg: For me, summer vacation is basically a three-month guilt trip. Just because the weather’s nice, everyone expects you to be out all day frolicking. La, la, la, la, la But the truth is, I’ve always been more of an indoor person. To me, the perfect way to spend summer vacation is in front of the TV playing video games. Unfortunately, my dad’s idea of a perfect summer is the opposite of mine...

& Frank: Well, how about no video games and... no television for the rest of the summer? Does that make you laugh?
    Greg: Dad, no!
    Rodrick: I stopped laughing!
    Frank: Ha! Guess who’s the laugher now? Me! I’m the laugher! I’m the laugh ingest laugher that ever laughed!

& Frank: I’m going to work on my battle diorama.
    Susan: Frank! What are you doing?
    Frank: General Lee isn’t going to paint himself.


& Frank: My office is offering a summer internship. And I signed you up for it!
    Greg: What’s an internship?
    Frank: Well... You’ll come to my office every day... but you’ll have your own responsibilities. It’s like a job.
    Greg: Do I get paid?
    Frank: No.
    Greg: You got me a non-paying job?
    Frank: We can be work buddies!

& Rodrick: Ugh! Why are you hugging me when Mom isn’t here to see it? Get off me!

& Greg: Okay, you told one lie. I can accept that. But this is getting out of control. I think you have a lying problem.
    Rowley: I didn’t lie about coming to the club today! We didn’t even talk today.

& Frank: You know what my grandpa used to say? “A man who never made a mistake... never made anything.” The trick is... to be responsible and learn from your mistakes.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий