14 дек. 2012 г.

Viva La Mexico

Hell on Wheels 2×1

& Psalms: Ain’t you gonna do something?
    Elam: Not my job.
    Psalms: What exactly is your job?
    Elam: You’ll see.

& ’Doc’: Lily, you must remember... We, males, have very fragile egos. Especially when it comes to dealing with a strong woman.

& Ruth: I’m afraid I don’t know what to do.
    Sean: Maybe we could discuss this at dinner...
    Ruth: With my father there, of course.
    Sean: I was thinking maybe just the two of us...
    Ruth: Mr. McGinnes, what sort of girl do you think I am?

& Swede: Sir, I have worked for you since before New York. I’ve always been faithful and diligent, hmm? Let me help you.
    ’Doc’: I appreciate it. But since those Irish boys tarred and feathered you and ran you out of town on a rail... Embrace this new job, Gundersen. Lowly and noisome though it may be, you provide an invaluable service to the community...
    Swede: Community...

& Doc Whitehead: Just ignore ’em, Cullen.
    Cullen: I can’t.

& Lily: Thomas, this man needs to be found. He will be punished.
    ’Doc’: I’m afraid nobody’s going to care very much about the killing of a prostitute.
    Lily: Thomas, you hang horse thieves here. Are you saying horses are more valuable than these women?
    ’Doc’: Sad to say, but yes. Yes, they are.
    Lily: You don’t mean that.
    ’Doc’: Lily, she chose a dangerous profession. With choices come consequences...

& Elam: What the hell you doin’ here?
    Cullen: Trying to keep you from getting yourself killed.


& Swede: Eh... Tor Gundersen, ma’am. Here to empty your Jerry pot.
    Lily: Thank you, Mr. Gundersen.
    Swede: Not necessary, ma’am. It’s my job. We all must do our jobs, huh?
    Lily: Yes, but... I imagine it’s hard with... Considering...
    Swede: ...how far I’ve fallen. Look h... how far you rose up. Hmm? Mm. Aye. We all do what we must to carry on.

& Cullen: All right. One more train. Then we go to Mexico.

& Elam: This town’s goin’ to hell in a handbasket.
    ’Doc’: Your point is?
    Elam: I’m the man that could fix things.
    ’Doc’: I have no doubt you are up to the job, Mr. Ferguson. But it’s not as simple as all that.
    Elam: Maybe if I was a few shades lighter?..
    ’Doc’: I won’t lie to you... yes.
    Elam: I can do it. All I need is a chance.

& Cullen: Doc... If you’ll excuse me, I got a train to rob.
    Doc Whitehead: Cullen, this ain’t gonna end well.
    Cullen: It rarely does.

The Dead Weather — “Will There Be Enough Water”

♪ Will there be enough water ♪
♪ when my ship comes in? ♪
♪ Water ♪
♪ when my ship comes in? ♪

♪ When I set sail ♪
♪ will there be enough wind? ♪
♪ When I set sail ♪
♪ will there be enough wind? ♪

♪ Cool water ♪
♪ oh, cool wind ♪
♪ just because you caught me ♪
♪ does that make it a sin? ♪
♪ Yeah, just because you caught me ♪
♪ does that make it a sin? ♪

& Teamster: Unless you got a bee in your throat, best cease that hum sound.
    Cullen: A happy man’s got a right to hum, all right?
    Teamster: Son, you’re getting set to be hanged.
    Cullen: Nah, they won’t hang me... Shoot me, most likely.

& Reverend Cole: I don’t... I don’t know what to say about this...
    Swede: Whore. Hmm?
    Reverend Cole: Well, it was a whore who... bathed the feet of Jesus with... with her hair.
    Swede: Yeah. Amen.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Pretty good start.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий