9 дек. 2012 г.

Sinister

& Ellison: Is it the writing?
    Sheriff: More a matter of content. You don’t seem to care much for our profession.
    Ellison: Not everyone in your profession gets it right.
    Sheriff: I’ve read your books, neither do you.

& Ellison: Bad things happen to good people, and they ... still need to have their story told. They deserve that much.

& — So ultimately, what feels better? Seeing justice done... or seeing your book “Kentucky Blood” number one on the New York Times bestseller list?
    Ellison: The justice. Without question. I’d rather cut my hands off than write a book for fame or money.


& Ellison: I don’t believe in any.. you know, stuff.
    Deputy: By stuff, you mean... supernatural, metaphysical, paranormal, that type of stuff?.. Right, of course you don’t. You would have never moved into a crime scene if you did, so... Here we are, having this conversation.

& Tracy: Don’t try and pin this on me! I asked you! I asked you if we were living in that house!
    Ellison: You asked me if we were living two houses down from a crime scene. I said, no.

& Don’t worry, daddy. I’ll make you famous again.
Ω Bazinga!
--
On the IMDb

Σ Scary with creepiness. There are places that you should not go in there in any case.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий