15 дек. 2012 г.

Durant, Nebraska

Hell on Wheels 2×2

& ’Doc’: Mr. Ferguson! Where do you think you’re going?
    Elam: Thought you might need my help, sir.
    ’Doc’: No, I need you here to protect my railroad!
    Elam: Yes, sir, Mr. Durant, sir.

& Black Moon: This was a murder raid. They’re sending you a message.
    ’Doc’: What message?
    Black Moon: That you’re now at war with the Sioux nation.

& Cullen: I murdered a man. He was innocent. I wrapped my hands around his throat, and I looked him in the eyes, and I choked the life right out of him.
    Doc Whitehead: I know you must feel... you must feel bad about that, son.
    Cullen: That’s just the thing. I don’t feel nothing about that. Not a damn thing.

& Sean: My agreement with Mr. Durant states my percentage for brokering his land, plus a stake in all tents I provide.
    Lily: Then we’ll negotiate a settlement. How’s that, Mr. McGinnes?
    Sean: And my brokerage fee.
    Lily: Of course. After all, this is not England or Ireland, is it?
    Sean: It is, in fact, America, Mrs. Bell.
    Lily: Yes, and welcome to it.

& ’Doc’: What’s the rush, Mr. Bohannon?

& ’Doc’: This is a warrant for your execution.
    Cullen: Yeah. No shit.
    ’Doc’: And this... Is a pardon... Signed by my friend Edwin Stanton, secretary of war.
    Cullen: Playing God comes natural to you, don’t it?
    ’Doc’: Well, yes, it does. But like any benevolent God... I’m here to help you.

& ’Doc’: You have a lot of unfinished business on this earth, Mr. Bohannon. What will it be... Life... Or death?


& Cullen: I hope it’s first-class.

& ’Doc’: That’s for robbing my railroad.

& Black Moon: It takes a tragedy to fill our church.
    Ruth: God is at work. His ways are mysterious.
    Black Moon: Maybe your God works too hard.
    Ruth: He is our God, Joseph.

& Swede: It will be apocalyptic!

& Cole: What in... what in God’s name is this?
    Swede: There are more things in heaven and earth... than are dreamt of in your philosophy, reverend Cole.

Beck Hansen — Iron Horse

♪ your iron horse is running ♪
♪ your iron horse is coming... ♪

& ’Doc’: I can’t help wondering... I haven’t made a grave mistake.
    Cullen: I’m beginning to come around to the same conclusion.

& Cullen: Who’s the executioner now, huh?

& ’Doc’: Sometimes it seems... One has to make a deal with the devil.
    Cullen: Who’s the devil in this deal, huh?

& Cullen: What’s to keep me from lighting out of here first chance I get, huh?
    ’Doc’: For a man like you... his word is stronger than any set of shackles.

Bruce Cockburn — Soul of a Man

♪ I’m gonna ask the question ♪
♪ please answer if you can ♪
♪ if any of you people can tell me ♪
♪ what is the soul of a man? ♪

♪ won’t somebody tell me ♪
♪ answer if you can ♪
♪ what is the soul of a man? ♪

♪ I’ve traveled different countries ♪
♪ I’ve traveled foreign lands ♪
♪ I found nobody could tell me ♪
♪ what is the soul of a man? ♪

♪ I saw a crowd stand talking ♪
♪ I just came up in time ♪
♪ the teachers and the doctors and the lawyers ♪
♪ say a man ain’t nothing but his mind ♪

♪ I read the Bible often ♪
♪ I done to read it right ♪
♪ as far as I can understand ♪
♪ ain’t nothing but a burning light ♪

♪ well, Christ stood in the temple ♪
♪ the people stood amazed ♪
♪ he was showing the doctors and the lawyers ♪
♪ how to raise a body from the grave ♪

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий