19 дек. 2012 г.

Misfits 4×8

& Rudy: Penguins. Are they birds or are they fish?.. Does it really matter anyway? We’re all God’s creatures.

& Rudy: It’s... It’s all right. So... I understand that’s a good decision.
    Nadine: I never meant for this to happen.
    Rudy: It’s all right. It’s fine. It’s Jesus. He’s the Son of God. I’m just a dickhead. Wi’ a big mouth.

& Rudy: They should call it Sad Feet.

& Rudy: The Lord... giveth... and your boy takes awayeth. Sometimes the... taking away feels a little bit... more than the giving, but...

& Finn: What you doing?
    Rudy: I am praying, dude. I’m praying... to the Lord Jesus Christ, in the heavens above, that Nadine stops being a frigging nun, so I can... express my physical love for her in a... beautiful... union of our two genitals. Amen.

& Finn: And God’s taking these kind of requests, is he?
    Rudy: If he can build Noah a massive friggin’ ark, he can spare a nun for old Rudy, can’t he?

& Rudy Too: Do you honestly believe that God will let you have a relationship with Nadine because you’ve said 50,000 Hail Marys?
    Rudy: The priest said that I have to repent to be forgiven.
    Rudy Too: He said you were going to burn in hell.
    Rudy: And I chose to ignore that. I’ll tell you something right now, fella.

& Rudy Too: You were going to be honest.
    Rudy: Define “honest”.


& Nadine: Do you want to hear a joke?
    Rudy: Yeah.
    Nadine: What’s black and white and red all over? ... Nun in a blender.
    Rudy: All right, what’s black and white, black and white, and then red?
    Nadine: Nun killing a penguin.
    Rudy: Whay! Respect, mate, you know your nun jokes.

& Rudy: I’m not asking you to give up your faith or anything. I’ll share you with God. He’ll probably want you Sundays, won’t he?
    Nadine: He does like his Sundays.
    Rudy: Right, well, then he can have you Sundays, I’ll have you rest of t’week. How’s that sound?

& Rudy: I’ll cherish the fuck out of her. For I am a sheep. And you’re a shepherd. And... a sheep... always keeps his promises. So, amen.

& Greg: Where the fuck do you think you’re going?!
    Rudy: I’ve just... I’m... I’m-I’m going to see a nun to tell her that I love her, actually. And you can’t stop me, please, mate.
    Greg: What if I broke both your legs? Would that stop you?
    Rudy: No, I’d crawl, man. I’d... Dude, I’d crawl through broken glass and dog shit if I had to, I would.
    Greg: Hey. That’s what love feels like. Crawling naked... through broken glass and dog shit.
    Rudy: Naked?

& Greg: You crawl... through the broken glass... and through the dog shit... and you fucking tell her how much you love her, or so help me God, I will fuck you to kingdom come.
    Rudy: Oh! That’s good stuff. Go on, then, consider me motivated. I am... I am ready... to do this.

& Rudy: Unbe-friggin’-lievable. The number of times I’ve helped you two out. And you, man. What about when you... the time you were so damn pissed, you shat in your own bed, and who offered to swap wi’ you? Me.
    Finn: That was you. You shat in your own bed and then offered to swap with me.
    Rudy: Did I?
    Finn: Yeah.
    Rudy: Yeah, and why did I do that?
    Finn: Because you didn’t want to sleep in your own shit.
    Rudy: That’s incorrect. It’s because that’s what friends do, innit? It’s... It’s all for one and one for all, and a nun.

& Jess: Do you ever think we suffer from a complete lack of ambition and imagination?
    Finn: I guess that’s why we live in an age of chronically high youth unemployment.

& Abby: Use the special powers you got after being struck by that freak storm... It’s just a thought.
    Finn: You know, we really should use them more often.
Ω Yeah. You really should.

& Finn: Oh, no. That’s really bad!
    Jess: You just head-butted a nun.
    Rudy: Hail Mary, full of grace. Hail Mary, full of grace.
    Abby: It’s fine. She’s... She’s an evil bitch nun.
    Finn: I don’t care how evil and bitchy she is. I’m not kicking a nun. That’s seven years’ bad luck.

& Abby: That’s my incredibly subtle way of asking you if you want to fuck me.
    Finn: Do I want to fuck you? Well... Hmm. Well, that’s a very interesting question, with... many possible answers. Well... two answers.

& Finn: Are you saying you like me?
    Abby: Hmm... I need to fuck you to find out. It’s a process of elimination.
    Finn: And they said romance is dead.

& Abby: You can start by rubbing my tit.
    Finn: Any particular one?
    Abby: You choose.

Io Echo — Stalemate

♪ Thick... ♪
♪ ..fingers round my neck are grasping in ♪
♪ Have a drink and let this game begin ♪
♪ Flash ♪
♪ Light ♪
♪ Polaroid and one cheap glass of wine ♪
♪ I think the moon is full ♪
♪ I’ve come undone ♪
♪ Pieces fall This game has just begun... ♪

& Jess: What’s going on?
    Abby: It’s all right, we’ve finished shagging.

& Jess: What the fuck is wrong with you?
    Abby: I’m a lone wolf in the journey of self-discovery.
    Jess: You’re not a wolf. You’re a slut.

& Rudy: ’Ey! We’ve just made sweet, beautiful love. Now we’re going for a pizza. Ham and pineapple. Can’t believe they’re putting fruit on pizzas now, man. It’s...

& Rudy: What’s that?
    Nadine: It’s them.
    Jess: Who?
    Nadine: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
    Finn: Seriously?

& Jess: But they haven’t even got horses.
    Finn: Who has a horse around here? Four Cyclists of the Apocalypse doesn’t have the same ring to it.

& Abby: I was so scared. Shit-my-knickers terrified. As he was about to kill me, I’ve never felt so alive.

& Alex: I’m sorry.
    Jess: You were a much better boyfriend when you had a vagina.

& Finn: Would it kill you just to sugar-coat it, just once?
    Abby: I’m sure we’re all going to be fine... Maybe not him.

& Rudy: This isn’t how it’s supposed to be. Oh, no. I wanted an ET ending. ...
    Abby: At least we got some BMXs out of it.

& Rudy: I’ll tell you now, you don’t want to be getting a transplant round here.
    Jess: Why’s that?
    Rudy: Well, Curtis told me about this girl he was seein’ this one time, right, and she had an ’eart transplant. She ended up getting hersel’ a teleportation power. And then she ended up getting killed by a guy who controlled cheese. I’m sure Alex the sexy barman is going to be fine. What’s the chance of it happening again, really?..

--
On the IMDb

Σ Well. Seems like it've a future.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий