10 дек. 2012 г.

The Motherfucker with a Turban

Homeland 2×11


& Quinn: How did you get away?
    Carrie: I-I escaped.
    Quinn: How?
    Carrie: I... was lucky.

& Investigator: Is your name Saul Berenson?
    Saul: Yes.
    Investigator: Are you sometimes called “The Bear”?
    Saul: Fuckin’ hope not... No.

& Dana: What are we even doing here?!
    Brody: We’re only here a while longer.
    Dana: Why are you even here?! Why do you not just go live with that crazy woman and leave us alone?!

& Carrie: Roya, what he does, which is kill innocent people... it’s justified by a future which... for the life of me I can’t believe you actually want.
    Roya: How could you know what I want?

& Quinn: Nothing’s gonna happen without you, I promise.


& Estes: Thanks for getting this done so quickly.
    Investigator: My pleasure.
    Estes: How’d it go?
    Investigator: It’s all there, everything you wanted. I quizzed him on the main topics we discussed. The illegal surveillance of Sergeant Brody, the death of Aileen Morgan, general insubordination... Plus a couple of detours I found along the way.

& Saul: We have a deal with him.
    Estes: We don’t make deals with terrorists, and if he’s confused about that, or you are, that’s not my problem. What is my problem is the way you continually undermine me.

& Estes: I want you gone. What the official story is, that’s up to you, but I will use this to tie you up in hearing after hearing for the rest of your natural life if I have to.

& Brody: I was fucked up when I left for Iraq... We all were.

& Jessica: Carrie knows, right?.. She knows everything about you. She accepts it. ..... You must love her a lot.

& Brody: It was you or Walden, Carrie... It wasn’t even close.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Quinn, huh?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий