25 дек. 2012 г.

Slaughterhouse

Hell on Wheels 2×3

& The Swede: In the beginning, there was blood. The land demands it. Every new land demands blood, and we relent. It is our nature. We are, after all, animals. In our arrogance, we forget this, but... In the end, we rise from the land, only to return.

& The Swede: Nothing wasted in this wasteland.

& Lily: Well... You know how people talk...
    Cullen: To hell with people. I’m glad for you, Lily.

& Eva: You are a fool. You’re a fool that would rather have a... pocket full of gold eagles than a strong backed, sweet-mouthed woman willing to... wash your drawers and warm your bed, and all for nothing but a kiss... And a promise.

& Elam: Thought you should know that you got a mob of Germans out there dragging them McGinnes boys into the slaughterhouse.
    Cullen: I’ll take the front, you take the back.
    Elam: Ain’t none of my business... That’s your job.
    Durant: This... is railroad business, Mr. Ferguson.

& Mickey: We didn’t do it, Mr. Bohannon! You know me!
    Cullen: Did you take credit for it?
    Mickey: Well, yeah. But I was just running me mouth.
    Cullen: You run your mouth, you take the consequences. They all think you did it. So congratulations, dumbass.


& Mr. Bauer: I will tell you. Either you kill these men or I will. You hear that, Irish?! Either way, you’re going to die.
    Cullen: All right, the whole damn town heard you. You proved you’re a man. Get your ass on out of here before I show them otherwise.

& Mickey: Well, surely Mr. Bohannon wouldn’t let us hang... Will he?

& Lily: We have to stop Mr. Bohannon from hanging Mickey McGinnes.
    Elam: We ain’t got to do nothin’ about it.
    Lily: The man is innocent!
    Elam: So what? They hang, we scout free.

& Reverend Cole: Let the high praise of God be in their mouth and a two inches sword in their hand.

& Ruth: Have you made peace with your maker, Sean?
    Sean: Need a priest for that, Ruth. To hear our sins.

& Ruth: I’ll go.
    Sean: No. Stay with me. Your face. Your voice. They bring me peace.

& Durant: Under whose authority did you take this action, Mrs. Bell?
    Lily: It was justice.
    Durant: So... You became judge, jury and executioner... After all I’ve done for you. You... Usurped my authority, put my railroad at risk, killed one of my most valuable employees, and you dare to claim that it was justice!
    Lily: It was justice! An innocent man is going to hang!
    Durant: Someone has to hang! Perhaps you would like to take their place in the interests of justice?..

& The Swede: Any dispute between the celts and my nordic brethren, I must side with my brethren. And like them, I... I despise the Irish.

& Cullen: See... I got this idea. You hate pretty much everybody. Especially yourself.
    The Swede: Yes, that is where we are similar, Mr. Bohannon. But I hate you more than you hate yourself.

& Cullen: I know what you did.

& Cullen: There’s a train leaving in about an hour. You need to be on it.
    Mr. Bauer: ... Or what? ... This is a free country, by God!
    Cullen: Yeah. That was about the funniest damn thing I ever heard.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий