15 дек. 2012 г.

No Más

Breaking Bad 3×1

& Pamela: You’d be amazed what I’ve seen partners hide from one another...

& Hank: It’s none of my business. I do not want to get in the middle of you two. I’m just saying... Listen, listen... Okay? You beat a little tactical retreat. Yeah? And regroup. And then... bong! You know, absence makes the...

& Hank: What do you got in there, cinder blocks?
    Walter: ..... Half a million in cash.

& Jesse: How do you not hate yourself?


& Walter: There’s a whole other entire side to this thing. There’s your side, and there’s my side. And you haven’t heard my side yet. You haven’t heard any of it at all.
    Skyler: You’re a drug dealer.
    Walter: No. What... How... What?!
Ω Ta-da! O-o

& Walter: No, really... I blame the government.
    Jesse: You either run from things, or you face them, Mr. White.
    Walter: And what exactly does that mean?
    Jesse: I learned it in rehab. It’s all about accepting who you really are. I accept who I am.
    Walter: And who are you?
    Jesse: I’m the bad guy.

& Walter: I’m at some... something of a crossroads. It has brought me to a realization. I am not a criminal. No offense to any people who are. But... this is not me.

& Gustavo: I’d like you to hear my offer, notwithstanding.
    Walter: It won’t change my mind. I’m sorry.
    Gustavo: $3 million for three months of your time. Three months, then out.
    Walter: ..... 3 million?!
    Gustavo: May I take this as a yes?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Good start for a season 3.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий