12 дек. 2012 г.

Poupoupidou (Nobody Else But You)

& Bruno: Looking for something?
    David: Inspiration.

& Candice: ’It’s the story of my life... I had to wait until I was dead to meet a nice guy.’

& Dr. Geminy: They were both born on June 1st. She’d read many books about Marilyn. For Candice, she was the ideal “ego”. Saying “I’m Marilyn” was a way of screaming for help, of saying: “Save me, or I’ll end up like her.”


& Simon: Excuse me, are you David Rousseau? The detective novel about a striptease dancer and a drag queen cop?
    David: Transsexual.
    Simon: In France, we’re lacking writers... who are as implausible as you.
    David: Is that a compliment?
    Simon: No.

& David: Do you believe in reincarnation?
    Bruno: You were Agent Mulder in a past life?

& Candice: Maybe I shouldn’t have done it. But sex leads to love, or at least you think it does.

& Candice: The people who love you without knowing you, will later hate you without knowing you...

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий