9 дек. 2012 г.

Timshel

Hell on Wheels 1×9

Mumford and Sons — Timshel

♪ Cold is the water ♪
♪ it freezes your already cold mind ♪
♪ already cold, cold mind ♪
♪ and death is at your doorstep ♪
♪ and it will steal your innocence ♪
♪ but it will not steal your substance ♪

♪ but you are not alone in this ♪
♪ and you are not alone in this ♪
♪ as brothers we will stand ♪
♪ and we’ll hold your hand ♪
♪ hold your hand ♪

♪ and you are the mother ♪
♪ the mother of your baby child ♪
♪ the one to whom you gave life ♪
♪ and you have your choices ♪
♪ and these are what make man great ♪
♪ his ladder to the stars ♪

♪ but I will tell the night ♪
♪ and whisper, “lose your sight” ♪
♪ but I can’t move the mountains ♪
♪ for you ♪
Ω That's the battle!

& Elam: How’s about you stay home tonight?
    Eva: Whatcha mean?
    Elam: I means... why not take a night off? Maybe take more than a night off.
    Eva: Are you saying...
    Elam: I want you to be mine. None other.

& Elam: Ask me to sit down.
    Cullen: ...
    Elam: Go on, ask me.
    Cullen: ..... Have a seat.
    Elam: Now... pour me a drink.
    Cullen: Another glass! ... Your health.
    Elam: ... Tastes like shit.

& The Swede: Ladies and gentlemen... Take your glasses in hand for a toast to the great Indian killers who have made our home a safe place to work and drink!
    Cullen: Shut up! Listen up. I want y’all to get a good night’s sleep. Tomorrow, we hit that 40-mile marker, and I’m gonna work y’all like mongrel dogs. It’s gonna get built, gentlemen. And we’re just the bastards to build it.


& Cheyenne: Sometimes, it’s better not to fight, and other times... You must fight the ones you love.

& Black Moon: You were waiting for me?
    Ruth: Every night.

& Reverend Cole: You feel that Joseph led you astray?
    Lt. Griggs: He needs to be made accountable.

& ’Doc’: They’ll be coming to arrest you.
    Cullen: You telling me all this ’cause you want me to run, Mr. Durant?
    ’Doc’: I’m giving you a chance to save yourself, Bohannon.

& Lt. Griggs: I’ll forgive him... Right after I kill him.

& Reverend Cole: We’re... we’re all held accountable... You know, one way or another.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий