1 дек. 2012 г.

ABQ

Breaking Bad 2×13


& Jesse: I woke up. I found her. That’s all I know. I woke up. I found her. That’s all I know.

& Walter Jr.: Look right there. Look at that.
    Skyler: Are those donations?
    Walter Jr.: Yes.
    Skyler: Actual donations for your dad?
    Walter Jr.: Total strangers gave us $490. Twenty-six people. Virginia, Minnesota, Montana. Look at this one. Vancouver. All the way up in Canada. And it’s all real, actual money. It’s actually right there in the PayPal account. And look what they’re saying... “Hang in there, Walt.” “Good luck.” “Hang in there.” Isn’t this awesome?

& Walter Jr.: Oh, look, 20 more bucks from Thunder Bay, Ontario. Damn. Five hundred and ten dollars.

& Hank: I’d say Heisenberg’s still out there. I’d say he’s gone regional. Only... he’s still right here in town.


& Walter Jr.: We love him.
    Correspondent: He’s a good man, isn’t he?
    Walter Jr.: Absolutely. Ask anyone. Anybody. He’s a great father, a great teacher. He knows everything there is to know about chemistry. He’s patient with you, and he’s always there for you. He’s just decent. And he always does the right thing. And that’s how he teaches me to be.
    Correspondent: Would you say he’s your hero?
    Walter Jr.: Oh, yeah. Yes, ma’am. Totally. My dad is my hero.

& Skyler: Your cell phone. Did you bring it?
    Walter: Which one?

& Skyler: Lies on top of lies on top of lies.

& Walter: Skyler, please don’t go. If I tell you the truth, will you stay?.. Stay, and I will tell you everything.
    Skyler: Whatever it is... I’m afraid to know.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Season Two Finale


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий