30 дек. 2012 г.

A Young Doctor's Notebook 1×4

& Bomgard Young: Is this going to take much longer? I mean... should I go and come by?
    Pelageya: I can see the crown.
    Bomgard Young: All right, let’s hurry thing along, shall we? ..... Was it... Was it supposed to look like that?
    Pelageya: No... but then you’re not supposed to put forceps in the baby’s eye.

& Bomgard Young: Not now, feldsher.
    Feldsher: But he took the quinine powder... that you prescribed.
    Bomgard Young: And?
    Feldsher: All ten sachets of it.
    Pelageya: I’ll get the stomach pump.
    Feldsher: He thought he’d heal faster, you see? If he took all the medicine at once.

& Bomgard Young: She’s right. It was foolish of me, I don’t need to have a bath.
    Feldsher: No, no. A bath was requested, a bath you shall have.


& Feldsher: Certainly is a big bath. It’s big enough for two men. Actually, doctor... you wouldn’t mind if I... went back to my room and left you to it?

& Young doctor: I’ve really just graduated. High school’s thirteen fives.
    Bomgard Young: Stop saying that. It means nothing, out of there. And I got fifteen.
    Young doctor: Gosh.

& Young doctor: Can’t we do anything for her? ... I suppose not. Is she...
    Bomgard Young: Not yet. She is... now.
    Young doctor: Oh God, I feel...
    Bomgard Young: Releaved.
    Young doctor: ...sick.

& Bomgard Young: What is it? What do we stop for? Have we lost the road?
    Yegorych: Road? What road? We’ve gone across fields for hours! Now we lost fields!

& Bomgard Young: It’s better?
    Pelageya: It is worse. ... Doctor, let’s finish this in the morning.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий