13 дек. 2012 г.

A Young Doctor's Notebook 1×1

Based on The Short Stories by Mikhail Bulgakov!


& Bomgard: They say happiness is like good health. You don’t notice it until it’s gone.

& Bomgard: Yeah... I saw a lot of horror and tragedy in here. Happy days.


& Anna: This magnificent and extensive library...
    Bomgard Young: It’s very impressive. I am certainly not going to be bored of an evening.
    Feldsher: Oh, yes, we do have a lot of fun here. Only last month I heard a very amusing anecdote.

& Feldsher: Is it me... or does she have the most unusually shaped vagina?

& Bomgard Young: ’I kept the poor man’s tooth and jaw bone as a reminder of the day naive but promising young medical student became a doctor.’ Too boring. Too sentimental. Just stick to the facts.

--
On the IMDb

Σ A pleasant one. Bulgakov plus Hamm plus Radcliffe. Yummy.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий