18 дек. 2012 г.

Trouble with the Curve

& Watson: You’d be the only woman...
    Mickey: Gentlemen, my father is a baseball scout. And while he was hardly attentive, the one thing he did give me was experience. I tank a lat of road trips. I grew up around men who swore, drank, and farted... Trust me, I can handle it.

& Gus: You need some money for some new clothes?
    Mickey: I just came from yoga.
    Gus: You into that voodoo, huh?
    Mickey: Yeah. I’m thinking about getting three sixes tattooed across my forehead.

& Pete: Same new kind of style I’m not up an?
    Gus: That’s Fang-shmay. Don’t you know anything?

& Pete: Have you thought about what you’ll do when your contract is up?
    Gus: Sure, sign another one for more money.

& Jimmy: How’s it going, Gus?
    Gus: Crap, Jimmy. Absolute crap. ...
    Jimmy: Okay, okay. What crawled up your ass?
    Gus: Old age.

& Mickey: Don’t try to manipulate me. I’m an attorney, that’s my job.

Johnny Cash — You are my Sunshine

♪ You are my sunshine ♪
♪ My only sunshine ♪
♪ You make me happy ♪
♪ When skies are gray ♪
♪ You’ll never know dear ♪
♪ How much I love you ♪

& Mickey: My dad used to sing that when, uh... When we were low, and he would sing that and... it would help.


& Gus: Stubborn as hell.
    Mickey: Yeah, I wander where I get it.

& Lucious: He can do it all. He’s more versatile than De Niro.
    Max: What? Ice Cube isn’t an actor.
    Lucious: He’s in the movies, ain’t he?
    Max: That doesn’t mean he’s an actor.
    Lucious: Gus, what do they call the actors in the movies?
    Gus: Actors.
    Lucious: Plus, he can rap. Can De Niro rap?
    Max: Actors don’t rap.
    Lucious: Ice Cube does. Heh. See, this is what I’m trying to teach you about versatility. It’s a crime he hasn’t won an Academy Award.
    Gus: That’s true. Pretty soon he’ll be joining the greats like Cagney and Tracy. All the real big ones.
    Lucious: I’m with you there, brother.
    Max: All right. You did it. You pissed me off.

& Gus: Get out before I have a heart attack trying to kill you!

& Nurse: You know, you’re lucky to be alive.
    Gus: How old are you, sonny?
    Nurse: I’m 28.
    Gus: Well, then haw the hell would you know if I’m lucky to be alive?

& Gus: Let me give you another piece of advice. Don’t be afraid to walk away. Go ahead and do what you like, Flanagan.

& Johnny: You want something from him... that he just may not be able to give you. Sc do yourself a favor, stop being pissed off about it.

& Johnny: Come on. Live a little.

& Vince: Well, you can take an early retirement, collect disability. With the pension, you should be comfortable.
    Gus: Save it. Being comfortable’s overrated.

& Mickey: You all right?
    Rigo: Yes, ma’am.
    Mickey: Nervous?
    Rigo: No, ma’am. It’s just a game.
    Mickey: ... You’re right, Rigo. It’s just a game.

& Gus: I want you to be happy, that’s all.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий