13 дек. 2012 г.

Ill Manors

& Narrator: ’Are you sitting comfortably? Well, put your seat belts on cos you’re in for a harrowing ride cos this is ill Manors where dark shit goes on at night. I am the narrator, the voice that guides the blind, follow it not with ears but your mind and allow me to take you back and forth through time to explain the significance of things you may think are insignificant now. But won’t... further down the line.’

& Marcel: We gotta change these clothes, though.
    Jake: Why?
    Marcel: They’re not working. They’re too bright. You stand out. See why I’m always in black? People can’t pick me out. Don’t worry, man. We’re gonna go shoppin’. Get you some new garms, go to the shops and get you some pussy. You feel me?

& Vince: What am I, some prize fuckin’ idiot? I ain’t havin’ it, pal. It ain’t on.
    Chris: What the fuck are you talkin’ about?
    Vince: Fuckin’ Aaron and that other idiot, fuckin’ Ed. Think I don’t know what they’re up to? It ain’t on, pal!
    Chris: ..... Cool, bro... Get the fuck out of my way!

& ♪ She had to get out
♪ Not for her child, for her sanity ♪
♪ Cos the only difference
Between this place and hell was gravity


& Michelle: What’s the baby’s name?
    Katya: No name.
    Michelle: Poor kid. She ain’t got a hope in hell.


& Aaron: You gonna help me find its mum?
    Ed: Nah. I’ve got better things to do with my time than run around like that.

--
On the IMDb

Soundtrack here is 50% of deal (minimum). Especially: Drug Dealer, Playing With Fire, Pity The Plight (!!), The Runaway

Σ Tough. Severe. Hopeless (almost).

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий