24 дек. 2012 г.

A Young Doctor's Notebook 1×3

& Bomgard Young: Come on, it’s not that ridiculous, isn’t it, for a man to travel to Grachevka?
    Pelageya: For a man, no. But you will freeze to death.

& Pelageya: You want to go to the shop?
    Bomgard Young: Yes, but don’t tell me that’s ridiculous too to go to a shop.
    Pelageya: Yes. The shop is closed.
    Bomgard Young: What time does it open?
    Pelageya: August.

& Bomgard Young: I’m just... can’t quite decide what’s the best course of action to take. Gargle or... the drops.
    Patient: Would the gargle work on my elbow?
    Bomgard Young: You’re right. Good point. Drops it is.

& Pelageya: Is that the stomach pains, again?
    Bomgard Young: No, no... I just... finished.
    Pelageya: I see. I’m sure, if you do it again, this will be better.


& Bomgard Young: Her throat is blocked. How long she’s been like this?
    Lidka’s Mother: Five days.
    Bomgard Young: Five days? Do you realize you almost certainly killed her? What you’ve been doing for five days? There’s nothing to do around here, for one day.

& Bomgard: They’ll strip you your medical degree, if you’ll let too many patients die on the operating table.
    Bomgard Young: Really?.. No, I can’t do that... How many is too many?

& Bomgard Young: I’m in so much pain!
    Bomgard: Then suffer! Because this, is far worse. It will take you... to a lush meadow with the high summer where you lie in the soft grass, and bask in the sun. And feel nothing but bliss. And you will never want to return to this frozen pisshole in the snow.
    Bomgard Young: I have to get out of here!
    Bomgard: It will never this good again.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий