17 дек. 2012 г.

The Choice

Homeland 2×12

(Season Two Finale)


& Saul: Would you please just call Carrie?
    Jones: You know I can’t do that.
    Saul: Why not? Why not have a mind of your own, do me a favor despite your fucking orders?
    Jones: ’Cause then I’d be where you are.

& Brody: So, how do I apply to become your cabin boy?
    Carrie: Oh, that’s a coveted spot.
    Brody: Naturally.
    Carrie: Full-time?
    Brody: Live-in. Do the cooking, do the laundry...
    Carrie: I do hate laundry.
    Brody: Keep the lady of the house stimulated... Intellectually.
    Carrie: You’re hired.

& Brody: My only real plan for now is to be a good person again.

& Carrie: The thing is, Brody... I also love...
    Brody: Careful!
    Carrie: ...being with you... Is it possible?
    Brody: I don’t know.

& Estes: Are you suddenly an analyst, Quinn?
    Quinn: No. I’m a guy who kills bad guys.

& Quinn: As for Carrie, I have never seen a better intelligence officer. Killing Brody would kill her.


& Quinn: Nothing happens to Brody.
    Estes: Or?..
    Quinn: Or you’ll find me back in this bedroom one night. Right back in that chair. ’Cause I’m a guy that kills bad guys.

& Saul: He’s a man who put on a suicide vest, Carrie. That’s who he is. That’s who he always will be.
Ω Difficult choices all the way.

& Saul: You don’t know a goddamned thing. You’re the smartest and the dumbest fucking person I’ve ever known.

& Carrie: I’ve decided, and I want to be with you.
    Brody: What, now? Or...?
    Carrie: Both.

& Carrie: I don’t believe you!

& Brody: Think about it. Think about it, Carrie. What better way to make us to drop our guard?
Ω Now one can see how it could prolonged for, what?, 7 seasons. It can be never ending this thing.

& Brody: What are we doing here?
    Carrie: Activating my insurance policy.

& Sloane Nelson: The forensics team is waiting to give you a full debrief so you can brief the president.
    Saul: Me?
    Sloane Nelson: You’re the ranking officer on site, sir. You’re in charge.

& Saul: Carrie, it’s me. I’m looking for you. Please call me back.

& Brody: This was love... You and me.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Wow. This's what it means, to be perfect.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий