4 дек. 2012 г.

Broken Hearts

Homeland 2×10


& Saul: Walter’s Waffles for lunch every Tuesday... Some habits die hard, I guess.
    Dar Adal: Little things I can count on mean more and more to me as I get older. Do you find that?
    Saul: I find that everything means more to me as I get older.

& Dar Adal: Christ, I miss the Cold War!
    Saul: Prefer the daily threat of nuclear annihilation?
    Dar Adal: No, I miss the rules. The Soviets didn’t shoot us; we didn’t shoot them. Boy, this bunch...

& Dar Adal: You still afraid to get your hands dirty, Saul?
    Saul: I still prefer to figure the problem out, not obliterate it.
    Dar Adal: You’re too sensitive for this line of work, you always have been. I’m amazed you’ve lasted this long.
    Saul: Me, too.

& Estes: Fuck you, Saul. Fuck you!

& Abu Nazir: I need you to get into the vice president’s home office.
    Brody: Why?
    Abu Nazir: There’s a treadmill in there. Somewhere near it, there is a plastic case the size of a book. Inside that, there is a serial number.
    Brody: How the fuck do you know all this?
    Abu Nazir: New York Times, believe it or not.

& Carrie: You’re going to kill me no matter what happens. Brody knows that.
    Abu Nazir: A man gambles with what he has...


& Abu Nazir: You love him, too... Perhaps we have that in common.

& Abu Nazir: We are at war, I am a soldier.
    Carrie: You’re a terrorist.
    Abu Nazir: Imagine you are sitting down to dinner with your wife and children... Out of the sky... as if thrown by an angry god... a drone strike hits and destroys all of them. Who is the terrorist?
    Carrie: It’s the last day of Ramadan... A young man enters a Shia village, pushing a cart full of candy and toys. He waits in the school playground for all the children to gather. Then he reaches back and flips a switch.
    Abu Nazir: We fight with what we have.

& Carrie: You pervert the teachings of the Prophet and call it a cause. You turn teenagers into suicide bombers.
    Abu Nazir: Generation after generation must suffer and die. We are prepared for that. Are you?
    Carrie: Whatever it takes.
    Abu Nazir: Really? With your pension plans and organic foods, your beach houses and sports clubs? Do you have the perseverance, the tenacity, the faith? Because we do. You can bomb us, starve us, occupy our holy places, but we will never lose our faith. We carry God in our hearts, our souls. To die is to join him. It may take a century, two centuries... three centuries, but we will exterminate you.

& Brody: I’ve decided to withdraw my name from consideration for the VP spot. I’m sorry, sir. It’s for my family.
    Walden: Fuck your family. We’re talking about the second highest office in this land, the possibility someday of the highest office in this land. You don’t walk away from that. Not for anyone.

& Brody: Actually, it’s not for my family. It’s for me. Because I want to feel clean again. And because I pretty much disagree with everything you say and do.

& Brody: You still don’t get it, do you?.. I’m killing you.

& FBI Agent: You’re wanted upstairs.
    Saul: Upstairs? What for?
    FBI Agent: It’s important. That’s all they told me.
    Saul: I’m on my way to catch a terrorist. What could be more important than that?
    FBI Agent: They didn’t say.

--
On the IMDb

Σ _So_ you end the episode? Jesus Christ.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий