30 дек. 2012 г.

Green Light

Breaking Bad 3×4


& Walter: You think this will get me to move out?.. You can screw Ted. You can screw the butcher, the mailman, whoever you want. Screw them all! I’m not going anywhere!
    Skyler: Good. Suit yourself...
    Saul: Is this a good or bad thing?
    Walter: ..... You want me to suit myself? I’ll suit myself to his face!!
    Saul: It’s a bad thing.

& Skyler: Walt! What are you doing?
    Walter: I’m talking with Ted.

& Saul: Speaking as your lawyer, I’m always looking for billable hours, but speaking as your business associate, I’m strongly advising that you get your shit together.


& Saul: I think this is a great opportunity to channel some of that negative energy into something positive.

& Mike: You know, Walter... sometimes it doesn’t hurt to have someone watching your back.

& Mike: If you want this guy to produce again, why not just tell him? You’re the only thing that stands between him and an ax in the head.
    Gustavo: I don’t believe fear to be an effective motivator. I want investment.

& Cara: I don’t know. Um... He looked pretty normal. You know? Um, white... um... I think his hair was lightish brown. He had really blue eyes. They were really, really blue.
    Hank: He’s dreamy. Okay, w-w-what else?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий