3 дек. 2012 г.

Pride, Pomp and Circumstance

Hell on Wheels 1×6


& ’Doc’: Ah. She takes my arm even though she stabs me in the back.

& Black Moon: She’s with God now.
    Ruth: Was your mother a Christian?
    Black Moon: No.
    Ruth: Then how can she be with God?

& Ruth: My father did not leave us. He was called away on his great Christian mission. He’s a servant of God. He was called to help the inferiors... Like... Negroes.
    Black Moon: ...And the Indians?

Death to Everyone — Bonnie “Prince” Billy

♪ I am here ♪
♪ right here ♪
♪ where God put us on a Sunday ♪
♪ and you ♪
♪ blackeress, black shoes ♪
♪ you did ♪
♪ fight me under ♪
♪ you want ♪
♪ Go there ♪
♪ you can’t ♪
♪ seem me aging ♪
♪ stars turn ♪
♪ balls burn ♪

& ’Doc’: Uh, Senator Crane has come here to offer your people a better way of life.
    Cheyenne: Better than what?
    ’Doc’: Oh, better than what you have.
    Cheyenne: I like what I have.
    Crane: Hmm. I understand that... But... your people live in the stone age. We live... at the beginning of a great industrial revolution.


& ’Doc’: Chief, chief, chief, the United States Government is offering you a piece of land of your own.
    Cheyenne: We have our own land.
    ’Doc’: No, it’s not yours. It’s the U.S. Government’s.
    Cheyenne: Did they buy it?
    ’Doc’: No.
    Cheyenne: Did they trade for it?
    ’Doc’: It’s not like that. We...
    Cheyenne: Then how can they own it?

& ’Doc’: If you accept our offer, you won’t have to hunt buffalo anymore or roam the prairie. You can depend on your country to take care of you.
    Cheyenne: You are not my country.
    ’Doc’: We will give you everything you need if you will just submit to living on a reservation.
    Cheyenne: We need nothing from you.

& Lily: What is your stake in this, Mr. Bohannon?
    Cullen: Lady, I ain’t got one.
    Lily: Then why do you care?
    Cullen: Mrs. Bell, there is a price attached to everything. You think you can afford the cost of this, then you go on...

& ’Doc’: Now, let me give it to you plain and simple, chief. This train means the end of life as you know it.

& ’Doc’: Stoke that fire.

& Crane: You have nothing over me anymore. You once had my head in a vice, Thomas, now, I have your pecker in my pocket.

& Toole: You hear that? He’s not even fully loaded. Only 5 bullets he’s got.
    Cullen: I got 6 bullets... I was just gonna shoot you twice.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий