31 авг. 2012 г.

El Narco (AKA El infierno)

& How was the relationship between you and your father? Remember him?
    The Imp: How not. If my father was the most bad-ass in this damn town. They say he was the most fucked with women but even more with weapons. And to say he killed more than 20 jerks.

& Benny García: A thing is one thing and another thing is another thing.

& El Cochiloco: See, Benny... The life of “drug” in fact gives very good money. But it is not easy this bitching. Needs of many balls, buddy.

& El Cochiloco: I’ll introduce you to the boss. But I warn you, buddy... Once you’re inside there is no turning back. Is that clear?

& Benny: Actually I do not know I can bear this.
    La Cuñada: See, my king, we used the unfavorable circumstances. But there is always a limit in the life that is difficult to bear.

& El Texano: I’ll give you a good advice as a friend. Trust is good, but not to trust is better.

& The Imp: Listen, Uncle Benny, could I ask a favor?
    Benny: Anything, my boy.
    The Imp: When they kill me and if you stay alive could you make a tomb with a sound for me as my father?

& Benny: Not afraid to end up in hell?
    El Cochiloco: Hell fucking no, hell is here and it’s in merit. Have not remember when we was a kids?.. The hunger that we had, the cold, the misery in which we lived? Or look around us right now, which faces as we walk, those killing only because it has a decent way of living. I do think that this shit life is damn hell itself.

& Benito: Hey man, let’s get clear. My name is Benito Juarez. I like when they call me “The Benefactor of the Americas.” And to make it more clear. I did not left the army to go making friends. And yes I did to make a shitload of money. Yes? Ah! And there aren’t problems between us. You can go calling me or Mr. Sergeant, or Sergeant. But do not “My Sergeant” as fucking gringo and all that shit. Clearly, downer?


& Don José Reyes: This will be a war, comrades.

& Doña Mari Reyes: Thank you dear. You always read my thoughts.

Life is worth nothing.
    It always starts crying.
    And so it ends up crying.
    So that in this world.
    Life is worth nothing.


& Don José: I have an offer for you. I’ll give you $ 100,000 for the head of each asshole who murdered my son. Do the math, buddies. Each one may take more than half a million dollars. ...
& Doña Mari: Boys. When my old said that we want the heads of the killers my son, he said figuratively, we really want their heads!

& Benny: And how they killed my brother those sons of bitches?
    El Huasteco: Stop putting shit in your head. Why do you want to know everything?
    Benny: This is my war.

--
On the Imdb.

Σ It was tough.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий