23 авг. 2012 г.

Falling Skies 2x10

A More Perfect Union

& Arthur: It’s suicide.
    Weaver: We’ve been living at the razor’s edge of death for so long we don’t know any different. And besides, you know we’re just gonna be a thorn in your backside as long as we hang around here. Am I wrong, Tom?
    Tom: Quite correct, Captain. In fact, I’d make it my career.

& Hal: Boy, you can be frustrating.
    Ben: I’m a younger brother. That’s what we do. I suppose.
    Hal: But, uh... you’re so damn good at it.


& Anne: I don’t know. I just... I wonder how fair it is to bring a child into this kind of world.
    Tom: If there’s any future for us... for any of us... How can we not?

& Weaver: What the hell are those?
    Tom: Nothing we’ve ever seen before.

--
On the Imdb.

_ And this wasn't the end. New alien race, new season 're ahead.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий