30 авг. 2012 г.

Wilfred 2x8

Truth

“The truth will set you free, but
first it will make you miserable.”

James A. Garfield
& Amanda: What’s your biggest secret?
    Ryan: What? I, uh... Wow. Good morning.
    Amanda: It’s okay, Ryan. I thought we were there. Forget I asked.
    Ryan: No, no, no, it-it’s just... C-Can we just start with our second biggest secret?

& Wilfred: The world is ending, Ryan. Dogs have an intuition for these things. Why do you think no dogs died in the Holocaust? ... Because we knew it was coming.


& Wilfred: This is not going to end well. I’m telling you, I can feel it in my bones... the ones I chew on and the ones inside of me.

& Ryan: Help! Help me!
    Wilfred: Ryan, you’re buried under a box of secrets with a talking dog in a basement that may not even exist. Do you really think anyone can possibly hear your cries for help?

& Ryan: Let the games begin.

& Ryan: I don’t feel like I won.
    Wilfred: That’s the problem with this particular game. Even when you win, you lose.

--
On the Imdb.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий