24 авг. 2012 г.

Wilfred 2x6

Control

"The master understands that
the universe is forever
out of control."

Lao Tzu

& Wilfred: My point is, you can’t control relationships. You have to let things happen naturally.

& Ryan: You know, I just remembered... Jenna minored in art, and-and you... like art.
    .............
    Drew: Well, I was a business major, but this one time my roommate and I, we had this big argument about whether it was Monet or Manet. And it turns out both are correct. That’s the great thing about art.


& Wilfred: Nice to finally meet you.

& Wilfred: I’m proud of you, Ryan. It’s good that you’re no longer trying to control things.

& Ryan: Bear’s sponsor is an origami swan?!
    Wilfred: Look, you and I both know the paper swan can’t actually talk to Bear. But if it helps Bear, that’s all that matters, yeah?

--
On the Imdb.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий