2 авг. 2012 г.

Wild Bill

& Dean: Where’d you get the comic from anyway?
    Jimmy: Swapped it.
    Dean: For what? You ain’t got nothing to swap it with.
    Jimmy: Fags.
    Dean: Fags! Where’d you get fags from?
    Jimmy: Swapped ’em!
    Dean: For what?
    Jimmy: Trainers!
    Dean: I’ve told you, no nicking!
    Jimmy: Not nicking! Swapping!

& Steph: If you don’t ask, you’ll never know.

& Jimmy: What are they doing?
    Wild Bill: Nothing. Get your coat, we’re going for a walk.
    Jimmy: Oh, no! I wanna know what they’re doing!
    Bill: Exactly, that’s why we’re going for a walk.

& Jimmy: How’d you find me?
    Bill: Anywhere you are, don’t you think I was hiding there 20 years ago?


& Bill: You got a big problem. What you gonna do?
    Jimmy: I dunno. I thought... I dunno.
    Bill: It’s a choice. You might think you’re only young, but you ain’t. You’re a man in my eyes and you’ve got to make a choice.

& Steph: How’s Dean?
    Bill: Yeah, he’s all right. I just hope he don’t murder his little brother.
    Steph: Does he hate me now?
    Bill: Oh, yeah. With a passion!

& Terry: How many’s that?
    Dickie: Plenty.
    Terry: Since when was “plenty” a number?
    Dickie: Six.
    Terry: Not enough... Call Barry.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Σ Tough & dark. And very good indeed.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий