18 авг. 2012 г.

My Name Is Earl 4x27

Dodge's Dad

& Earl: Little Chubby?
   Little Chubby: What? You’re thinking why am I acting like a douchebag again. There’s a simple explanation to that. I’m a douchebag again.

& Earl: Sweet Jesus!
   Joy: I know.
   Earl: I’m Dodge’s father.
   Joy: That explains why Dodge’s mustache is starting to come in already.


& Darnell: We’ve got another problem.
   Earl: What?
   Darnell: These three DNAs match. That means it’s you and the boys, which makes this one mine, and it doesn’t match any of those.
   Joy: What does that mean?
   Darnell: It means I’m not Earl Jr.’s father.
   ..............
   Joy: Now, everybody just calm down!!

End of season 4!
&
End of the show


--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Σ Seriously?!?! This's how you end the show? Boooo

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий