15 авг. 2012 г.

My Name Is Earl 4x25

Inside Probe, part 1

& Stuart: Well... your brother confessed. If you want to get the same deal he got, you better confess, too, or you’re gonna get the death penalty for sure.
   Earl: He didn’t confess. You’re just trying to get me to admit something I didn’t do. I know all about reverse biology, buddy. I’m not an idiot. This isn’t going to work.
   Stuart: Think it’ll work on your brother?

& Geraldo Rivera: What’s your strategy?
   Wilfrid Dierkes: Well, with the mustached one, I’m going to plead insanity. And for the big fella here, I think I’m gonna plead “retarded-ity.”
   Geraldo: Sounds good.


& Randy: Are you kidding? We have to wait a whole week to find out what happened to Ernie? That’s ridiculous.
   Earl: I know. Why didn’t they show the whole thing in a special one-hour episode?
   Darnell: The network executives probably didn’t order enough episodes of Inside Probe for a whole season, so they had to stretch it out over two weeks. That way they don’t have to air a repeat during sweeps.
   Joy: Network executives... They sure take the cake. Plus they don’t let people cuss anymore on TV until a certain time at night. Douche bags.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий