8 авг. 2012 г.

My Name Is Earl 4x16

Darnell Outed: Part 2

& Dug: Inside this packet you will find your new family identity. I’ll give you a little time to look it over.
   Joy: The Rosensteins?
   Darnell: I do speak Hebrew.
   Joy: We’re from Columbus... We bowl. Other hobbies include designing clothes for our pet collie. We got to get something better than this.
   Darnell: We’re trailer park underachievers with two hyperactive, pre-diabetic kids. How is this not better?

& Dug: Sorry. New identities are worked out in a top secret wing of the Pentagon. The names are the result of complicated mathematical algorithms.
   Joy: Phyllis and Marty Rosenstein?.. Look at this face. Do I look like a Phyllis to you? No, I look like the woman Marty leaves Phyllis for. I’m just trying to help. They don’t have this in Columbus. I got to be from some place classy like Panama City Beach, Florida. And one more thing: a lady like me don’t make clothes for dogs. Only thing I ever sewed was my stab wound on prom night.

& Joy: I guess I’m really going to be Phyllis Rosenstein for the rest of my life.
   Darnell: It’s just a name. We’re still the same people, except... we’re Jewish and they’re considering changing my blood type. O positive.


& Darnell: Baby, you in here? It’s hard to track her when she’s not chewing gum. I usually just follow the scent of strawberry-kiwi Hubba Bubba.

& Dug: You were only supposed to be in Camden for six months. Now, if you’d taken that job we had for you in Tokyo, you would have been the one who invented Dance Dance Revolution, but you wanted to waste your life in a trailer park.

& Joy: I love you, Marty Rosenstein. I’ll hold up my end of the deal, no matter how much it hurts.
   Darnell: I hear you. They’re going to snip off the tip of my penis tomorrow.

& Joy: I know I might have divorced you, and kicked you out of your own house, and tried to kill you, multiple times... but it all came out of love.
   Earl: I know, Joy.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий