9 авг. 2012 г.

My Name Is Earl 4x17

Randy’s List Item

& Randy: I think we should have left the plastic. You know, so we wouldn’t have to get up to go pee. Like Mom and Dad did with my bed.
   Earl: Randy, they put that plastic on because you peed the bed, not so you could pee the bed.
   Randy: Chicken and the egg, Earl. Chicken and the egg.


& Dug: Welcome to New York.
   Joy: This place is a dump. Goldie Crystal wouldn’t live here.
   Dug: She doesn’t. Your new name’s are Lorba and Wilma Grunelbutt.
   Darnell: It’s not that bad. ... Hey, there’s an unexpected perk. Whenever the train comes through, we can lay on the floor and get a free massage. ... We’re gonna be so relaxed!

& Randy: I’m sure that sounded like a good plan in the beginning, and I’ve had lots of those, like when I tried to breed wiener dogs with cats to make wiener cats. But you don’t get long, skinny cats. You get one dead cat and a dog with lots of scratches. Anyway, what I’m trying to say is: your plan is worse than that one.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий