22 авг. 2012 г.

Continuum 1x10

End Times

& Jason: I have something to show you. I’ve spent 15 years working on it. Top secret, I’ll show ya.
    Kiera: What are you talking about?
    Jason: I’m talking about a working... time machine.

& Kiera: Do you believe in destiny, Jason?

& Jason: Maybe that’s why we were sent back in...
    Kiera: We weren’t sent back!
    Jason: Really? It was an inside job you know?.. The execution. The device. The explosion. The Guards, the Warden... Who knows how high it went.

& Kagame: Amazing.
    Alec: Not from where I’m sitting.
    Kagame: You spoke of this moment once... But that conversation won’t take place for 60 years.
    Alec: Was I tied to a chair then?
    Kagame: No... I was.

& Alec: If I’m that pebble, then progress and innovation is the wave. And it will make the world a better place. And that you can’t change.
    Kagame: But that’s precisely my point, Alec. You’re the one who convinced me I can...


& Agent Gardiner: I just received a call from my supervisor, Agent Cameron. He let me know that he has been contacted with your commander, Mr. Esher, and that I am to cooperate fully here on with Section Six...
    Carlos: I’ve never seen CSIS back down to anyone like that before. I’d like to meet your boss and shake his hand.
    Kiera: ... So would I.

& Carlos: Let me guess... It’s complicated.

& Kiera: Do not do this!
    Kagame: Have you forgotten your history lessons? It’s already done.
    Kiera: No, this doesn’t have to happen. We can change history.
    Kagame: That’s my role to play in the larger plan.
    Kiera: Whose plan?
    Kagame: His!
    Alec: What? What are you talking about?

& Travis: I thought Julian was...
    Sonya: No. Kagame had planned this all along... Today it’s his birthday.
    Travis: He’s here?
    Sonya: Down the hall. Just born.

& Kiera: I guess I can’t change history after all...
    Kellogg: I’ll get us out of here.

& Kagame: What is that?
    Old Alec: The culmination of my life’s work... You and I have more in common than you realize, Edouard.
    Kagame: I don’t understand.
    Old Alec: You will...

& Alec: The truth is, I’m the one who sent you back in time... And you’re not going to believe why.

End of Season One


--
On the Imdb.

Σ It would be a pity if it wasn't renewed for a season 2. 'Cause how can we know who Mr. Esher is?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий