26 авг. 2012 г.

The Last Weekend 1x1

& Ian: Does anyone else have a problem with long-term friends, or just me?

& Ian: Everything feeds everything else. ... Everything’s connected, you see?

& Ian: All truth is subjective.

& Ollie: I’m talking about the nitty-gritty of what’s to come, you know, when we shuffle off this mortal coil. And if, as I suspect, it’s diddly-squat, then, you know... I could murder someone tomorrow... Today. It wouldn’t bother me at all. I’ve got no conscience. I’m evil, Ian... You’d better watch out.

& Ian: Ollie, should you be driving?
    Ollie: It’s my last weekend.


& Ian: Well, how can you say that two people are meant to be together? You can’t. You can’t say it’s written in the stars... but when you feel it, you feel it.

& Ollie: Champagne!
    Daisy: No, Ollie! No more drink.
    Ollie: If you don’t want Champagne, don’t tell people we’re getting married.

& Ian: I had the oysters, by the way. They’re quite nice, if you like hawked up phlegm in sea water.

& Ian: Some memories get spoiled when you share them.

--
On the Imdb

Σ Intriguing.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий