7 авг. 2012 г.

My Name Is Earl 4x14

Got the Babysitter Pregnant

& Joy: Darnell, uno margarita, por favor. Now that a Democrat’s in office, we all better learn Spanish.

& Joy: Where the hell is Earl?
   Catalina: How should I know? I’m his maid, not his secretary.


& Earl: I was worried sick!
   Randy: Why? I just did the things I learned by watching you. When you have something important to do, you put on a suit. I was honest when I found that wallet, just like you would have been. Plus, I took care of my Randy.

& Randy: You didn’t think I could take care of myself.
   Earl: I was wrong.
   Randy: Being a grown-up’s easy, but it’s just not my thing. Boss man breathing down your neck 24/7... You’re only as good as your last idea, Earl.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий