26 авг. 2012 г.

Drop Dead Diva 1x10

Make Me a Match

& Jane: Do you know what you need?
    Judge Madeline Summers: Mm-hmm... two W’s and a “Q”.
    Jane: A good lawyer.

& Grayson: Why is she staring at me?
    Lily Wells: People will tell you... the eyes are the window to the soul. Don’t buy it.
    Grayson: No?
    Lily: It’s the eyebrows. Eyebrows draw attention to the eyes... playing a key role in the sexual dance between love and lust.

& Lily: Mm, sarcasm... The last refuge of modest people... when their soul is invaded. ... Dostoyevsky.


& Teri: Scrabble?!
    Jane: Oh, you pick seven tiles with different letters...
    Teri: Yeah, I know the game. But why isn’t it on your calendar? Is it some kind of dirty scrabble... like strip poker or naked twister?

& Grayson: You want to know what I believe? I believe sometimes people need a little nudge.

& Lily: Don’t order the halibut. Just a feeling.

& Lily: What is hell? I maintain that it is the suffering of being unable to love.
    Jane: Wait. What does that mean?
    Lily: I have no idea. You’d have to ask Dostoyevsky.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий