12 авг. 2012 г.

My Name Is Earl 4x22

Pinky

& Joy: You go stand and face the claw machine and think about what you’ve done!

& Earl: I feel bad for Dodge.
   Randy: It’s probably for the best. That little girl will just break his heart anyway. Build him up full of hope with her... sweet little smile and pretty little eyes... and then pull the rug of love out from under him, sending him crashing to the floor with nothing to catch him but the cold, cold world... Bitches... Little ten-year-old bitches.


& Randy: It’s a beautiful day, I’ve got your best pair of underwear on and we’re gonna find my first love again.

& Joy: So, I’ve been dreaming about kissing Randy all these years? Now I’m questioning my taste in everything. Like, is Darnell really hot?.. Are Christians really the best?.. Maybe I don’t even like Sinbad... Oh, God, I feel sick.

& Joy: Oh, what the hell? You’re my freebie.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий