11 авг. 2012 г.

My Name Is Earl 4x20

Chaz Dalton’s Space Academy

& Joy: Don’t get any ideas about going by Harry again. It took me a long time to remember to say “Darnell” during sex, and I’m not starting from scratch.

& Joy: Earl, why are you so gay for space?
   Earl: I’m not gay for space.
   Randy: He’s gay for the men who went to space, there’s a difference.
   Earl: I’m not gay for astronauts.
   Randy: But if you had to be gay, you’d pick astronauts, and of all them, you would pick Chaz.

& Earl: Don’t embarrass me.
   Randy: Don’t embarrass me.

& Randy: I just found out there’s a planet called... Ura... Ura... Ura... Ura... Wait, I forgot. I’ll be right back.

& Darnell: Baby, I’m just on BuddyBook. A social networking site that connects you with friends. It’s like what MySpace and Facebook used to be before the old people ruined it.


& Joy: 320 friends? Are you trying to get on the prom court? Why would you need that many friends? Everybody knows you only need two. A poor friend to make you feel rich and a fat friend to make you feel skinny. If you’re lucky like me, you get both in one, like Eugenia.

& Darnell: Once we get you BuddyBooking, you’ll find out there’s nothing to be threated by. Sex...
   Joy: Love it.
   Darnell: Race.
   Joy: American.
   Darnell: Sexual orientation.
   Joy: Reverse Cowboy.
   Darnell: Occupation.
   Joy: Pimp... No, wait. Hustler. No, wait... Big baller... You know what, just put “Mom.”
   Darnell: Hometown?
   Joy: Your face... That’s funny, innit?
   Darnell: Political views?
   Joy: Gop.
   Darnell: Favorite book?
   Joy: Phone.
   Darnell: That’s it. You’re on BuddyBook.

& Earl: I can’t believe you did that. You put the “ass” in astronaut. You put the “not” in astronaut.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий