7 июн. 2014 г.

Waterloo

Mad Men 7×7

& Pete: Peggy.
    Peggy: We were scared until we knew the genuine superiority of Burger Chef. More general flattery, research, research. “Without further ado, Donald Draper.” Don?
    Pete: Is that what you’re going to say?
    Don: Don’t worry about what she’s going to say.
    Peggy: I was going to say that... “Every great ad is a story, and here to tell you that story is our creative director and partner, Donald Draper.”
    Don: Thank you, Peggy...

& Nick: Kaz should give you a discount, your son was a big help.
    Peggy: My son?! Oh, Julio? No, he’s my neighbor. I own the building.
    Nick: By yourself?

& Meredith: I want you to listen to me. I know you’re feeling vulnerable, but I am your strength. Tell me what I can do.
    Don: You can get my attorney on the phone... And we can’t do this.
    Meredith: You’re right... Not right now.

& Cooper: No man has ever come back from leave. Even Napoleon. He staged a coup, but he ended up back on that island.

& Roger: Why didn’t you vote Don out?
    Cooper: Because I’m a leader and a leader is loyal to his team. Don doesn’t understand that.
    Roger: But I do.
    Cooper: And you have talent and skill and experience. But you’re not a leader.
    Roger: And Cutler is?
    Cooper: He has a vision, but he’s not on my team.
    Roger: So, Let’s have another cup of coffee and let’s have another piece of pie?

Horn And Hardart: Let's Have Another Cup Of Coffee


& Stewardess: Ladies and gentlemen, we’d like to ask you now to extinguish your cigarettes as we prepare for takeoff.
    Pilot: I’d like to say that we’ll be sharing the sky today with one other notable aircraft, and I’d like to wish fellow pilots Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Mike Collins godspeed and a safe return.
    Crane: Why did you have to do that?! Now I feel like we’re in danger.
    Peggy: If they don’t make it, we’re going to have to postpone this thing for a year.

& Neil Armstrong: That’s one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.
    Cooper: Bravo!

& Cutler: Roger, I know what this company should look like. Computer services. Media buys pinpointed with surgical accuracy. We can offer the services beyond our clients. It’s the agency of the future!
    Roger: Is this what would happen if I died?

& Sally: How does it look? Can you see it?
    Neil: The moon? Nah, it’s already set.
    Sally: Then why aren’t you watching TV?
    Neil: I don’t wanna listen to them or the reporters. Besides, there’s other things to look at.

& Neil: Isn’t that better than TV?
    Sally: It is. ...
    Neil: What do I do now?

& Roger: Poor Bert. I should’ve realized it was the end. Every time an old man starts talking about Napoleon, you know they’re gonna die.

& Peggy: No. Cancel it.
    Don: What about the moon landing? It was a success.
    Peggy: No, Don. I have to talk to people who just touched the face of God about hamburgers!

& Roger: Did you see we landed on the moon?
    Jim: Is that right?
    Roger: Neil Armstrong, what are you going to do with the rest of your life? Screw every girl in Florida, I guess.
    Jim: So you called me at sunrise to discuss the meaning of life?

& Don: I’m gonna be bold and say that no one in this room knows more about the Burger Chef customer than Peggy Olson. She’s visited 20 restaurants in nine states, interviewed hundreds and is obviously uniquely qualified to craft this modern campaign. Every great ad tells a story. Here to tell that story is Peggy Olson.
    Peggy: Thank you, Don. ...

& Don: Roger, I just wanna do my work. I don’t wanna deal with business anymore.
    Roger: And what about everyone else? We all send out resumes? Cutler’s not gonna stop until the firm is just Harry and the computer. That means everybody goes. And you know it.

& Roger: Let’s have a vote. Everyone in favor... Really?
    Cutler: It’s a lot of money!

& Cooper:
The Best Things in Life are Free

♪ the moon belongs to everyone ♪
♪ the best things in life are free ♪

--
On the IMDb

Σ Who’s Waterloo?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий