28 июн. 2014 г.

Free Birds

& Jake: Welcome to the team! Like two pieces of twine woven together, we are a strong and beautiful braid.
    Reggie: Yeah, if we’re gonna do this, you’re gonna have to stop being weird.

& Reggie: Huh, I just want to go back to being a pardoned turkey. I had slippers... Slippers!

& Reggie-2: I’ve come back from the future to tell you something really important.
    Reggie: What is it?
    Reggie-2: You’re an idiot.


& Chief Massasoit: Mm. Those are some angry birds.

& Chief Massasoit: Mr. Anchovy, you have soiled our pizza with your small, dried fish. Mm... Tastes like dirty sock. Still, better than my wife’s cooking. Am I right?

& Reggie: Do you know what “hypothetically” means?
    Jenny: No, but I can imagine a scenario where I might.

& Jake: Goodbyes are just hellos blowing across the wind until our paths intersect once again.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий